Compassion and skill are at the heart of the Center for Surgical Services. General surgery as a specialty encompasses a wide variety of procedures, many of which occur in the abdomen. Our skilled general surgeons care for patients with underlying surgical conditions by working with a full, dedicated team, coordinating care and management of each patient every step of the way through screening, surveillance, surgical intervention, rehabilitation and follow-up care.
Reasons your doctor might refer you to the Center for Surgical Services include:
• Appendectomy (removing your appendix)
• Breast surgery—biopsy, lumpectomy and mastectomy
• Colon cancer surgery
• Hemorrhoid surgery
• Hernia repair
• Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder surgery)
• Laparoscopic colon resection (bowel surgery)
• Laparoscopic hernia repair
• Skin and soft tissue surgeries
• Peripheral vascular system surgeries, excluding intracranial vessels and the heart
Our compassionate team meets all of these needs and more in a state-of-the-art facility. We use the latest technology. That’s why we take the most minimally invasive approach possible in any procedure, helping you heal and recover faster.
We also offer a variety of other general and specialized procedures, including robotic surgery.